Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shoes, Shopping and Sex

I recently began watching Sex and the City, starting with season 1. Did I mention I am starting to be addicted to it? Target is amazing and sells each season for $15, so I'll soon be the proud owner of the entire show! I still don't see why they ended it...it was such a good show! But the filming for Sex and the City: The Movie 2 is currently underway, so I am excited to see a continuation of my newfound entertainment.

I'm always late to get on the bandwagon when it comes to TV shows. Perhaps that was because we didn't have cable until this past year. So while everyone was watching Friends, Days of Our Lives and Felicity, I was watching King of the Hill re-runs. So exciting. In college, I still didn't get hooked on anything unless my boyfriend was watching it. I have to admit, Scrubs was a pretty good show to get addicted to for a while. I still enjoy watching the re-runs.

Did I miss anything? Well, I can't really hold a conversation about American Television, but I suppose that's not a big problem. Even now, with cable, I don't watch TV much. That's in part to the amount of reading I have as a law student, and in part because I just find better things to do. I like to shop, and I've begun cooking. Yes, it is an extraordinary day when I cook something that tastes decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment